Did you know?
- A donation of $5 makes a difference towards supporting initiatives that alleviate disparities in education, health, or environment faced by vulnerable communities in rural Kenya.
- A donation of $50 could buy a bicycle, which could be used to provide mobile vaccinations. This will increase access to vaccinations, and save innocent lives.
- For a donation of $116 Imbako could build a medical delivery kit that could be used towards safer new born deliveries in rural Kenya.
- A donation of books towards the Imbako community library, will be an investment in the future of a child.
- A donation of $250 could be used to purchase materials for workshops to train youth on reproductive health.
- A donation of $1000 could be used towards the travel of nurses and doctors to provide training to local health workers in rural areas. These local health workers will then serve their community towards better health outcomes.